As many of you know by now I love me some dresses but I also have fondness for jumpsuits. I have such a hard time finding jumpsuits that work on this pear shaped body. If they fit up top they are to small on the bottom.. the struggle is real. So if I find one that works it's hard for me to pass it up. I was lucky enough to stumble across this one at Windsor Stores last year for $7. The chevron stripes just make this so on trend. I have worn this before on a night out. I decided to make this work appropriate by adding my peplum blazer, jewelry and my wedge Sandal's. I love that this piece is so versatile. Have any of you ladies found a love for jumpsuits. How are you styling them? Please dish

Details
Jumpsuit- Windsor Stores $7
Blazer- H&M $10
Bag- Steve Madden via TJ Maxx $22 ( clearance)
Wedges - Franco Sarto - Macys ( last year) $20
Necklace - New York and Company (old)
Bracelet- Kohl's ( Old)
Ring - Kohl's J-Lo ( old)








posted from Bloggeroid