This is one girl who is so ready for the weekend.  Lucky for me I am off Monday so that makes for 3 day weekend. How sweet is that.. the weather is beautiful what more can a girl ask for. I started out in a grumpy mood but how can you not smile when you look at the beautiful sunshine outside.  This made for some good quality photo's. I thought this was the perfect day to pull out this tropical patterned peplum top I got from Jcpenney . I am obsessed with this cut of this.. so flattering and the colors are beautiful. I decided to wear them with my favorite Loft Jeans that I picked up from the The Clothes Mentor Fort Wayne. I love these jeans so much and since I don't typically shop at The Loft I would have never found these gems. That's what I love about this store so many treasures for a fraction of the cost. You can't beat it. 

I hope fabulous fashionist's have wonderful Friday ! 

My Look
Top - Nicole Miller Jcpenney's - I paid $15 after coupon
Pants - The Loft Via  The Clothes Mentor Fort Wayne
Shoes - Franco Sarto - Macy's last year
Bag - Relic - Kohl's last year
Necklace - Apt 9 Kohl's

Posted via Blogaway


Posted via Blogaway