It is that time of the year again! It is the Holiday Season  it is time to think of creative gift ideas for your friends and family which can get stressful at times on your bank account. I pride myself on finding meaningful presents that are not necessary going to put me in poor house.  I am finding the older I get more the gift touch the heart the better . My goal is for my gift to make you laugh , cry or to make you think. When I say cry ,I mean cry in a good way with something that touches that person so deep that they are filled with emotion. I have found in the last year that it is important to let someone you love know how much they mean to you because you don't know what tomorrow has in store.  I found some items that really appealed to me and in true and in  Curlybyrdie fashion they are easy on the pockets.
1 - Treat - this is website that allows you to create greeting cards online and they will even mail them for you. I love love this idea. You can add pictures and personal messages to the special person in  your life. I actually sent out my first card this weekend and it was simple with so many choices .
2-Family Tree Necklace - Lala Crystal shop on Etsy. Any Mother would love this stylish family tree necklace. It's something different than that typical Mother's ring they used to have back in the day and only $30 not bad.
3-Inspirational Prints by another Etsy shop Pretty Chic . I love all these quotes and perfect for the special women in your life. The neutral colors go with everything and when that lady looks at this hanging up they will think about how special they really are.. now that makes it a winner in my book
4-Personlized Gift's- Lisa's Art Therapy - I was lucky enough to meet this lovely lady at an event and instantly fell in love with many of her items. I promise you will find an item for everyone on your Christmas list. I saw Grandma's Sippy cup and instantly thought about my 92 year old Grandmother. I could see her laugh when she opens this... LOL

I have learned in my 42 years that it isn't always the big extravagant gifts that touch people's heart . It is those gift's that you took time out to find out what is meaningful to them. What items will make you smile or sometimes cry.  A little something to think about before you venture into the Good Friday Frenzy .