There are the moments when you see something  and it's love at first sight and this skirt had me at Hello!  I knew I had to have it the minute that I saw it online at +JCPenney   . When I went to the store to try this sweet little number on I left it at there after my sister tried to convince me that I didn't need it but than I kept thinking about it so back to Jcpenney I went.   I can totally see me styling this so many ways this spring and I can't wait. 
 I remember back in day I would look in the Worthington section at Jcpenney's for some dress pants for work . Now I am all up in Worthington finding all kinds of cuteness!  I decided to style this with a simple fitted button down white blouse (Worthington also) add a wide belt and some booties and I felt like quite the Fashionista !   Have you ever went back for something that you just couldn't quit thinking about?

My Look
Skirt -Worthington via Jcpenney $27.99 use code FEBBONUS for 20% off
Blouse - Worthington via Jcpenney
Booties - Apt 9  Kohl's sim here
Bag - Lulu via Jcpenney