I just love wearing skirts in the Spring and Summer... maxi's and midi's are my favorite... yea not to fond of the mini's but who knows after I get some work in with my trainer I may feel differently . We shall see.  When I saw this skirt it just made such a statement to me... You know " Buy me immediately "  I just love the boldness of the pattern and a few years ago this pear shaped girl would have stayed away from this but these days... honey I wear what I like. I am way passed that stage of dressing for everyone else .  I embrace my curves and in case you haven't heard there a serious bootie revolution going on ! LOL

The first look I styled it with the matching style halter top . I love how this looks exactly like a sexy maxi dress . Skirt are so versatile they have so many styling options so you are getting more bang for your buck and you know that is what I am all about . I would totally wear this out to dinner , a date night .




Skirt Jcpenney here, Top Jcpenney here, Bag Jcpenney , Shoes Jcpenney sim, Bag Jcpenney here

Look 2

The next look is a has a more casual but sexy vibe due to the off the shoulder tee added. I am obsessed with this trend and have a feeling that I will wear this neckline quite often . I would wear this look to a street fair a nice casual dinner on a patio somewhere and I scored this tee at H&M for $5 what cute look at an awesome price point. Love this look !




Top H&M sim , Bag Bag Ora Delphine, Shoes sim,

Look 3

I went for an even more casual look by adding and orange tank top and jean vest . This look is perfect for that Saturday trip to the mall or perhaps an event at your kids school. This would definitely pass the dress code of my teenage daughter! LOL




Tank Jcpenney here, Jean vest Kohl's sim



Which one did you like the best? Are you loving all the cute skirts that are out right now? I hope you all are having a wonderful holiday weekend .


Hugs!

Mary