I just love summertime that feeling of freedom enjoying those summer nights on patio sipping on something fruity my preference would be Coconut Ciroc and Pineapple juice ... LOL. It is important that I have some easy breezy pieces that I can just throw on and still feel good about myself in any situation.  I found the perfect little midi dress at Forever 21 the light gauzy material is perfect for those humid summer days in the Midwest and just right length for this 40 something Mama.  I fell in love with the burgundy color and thought it would be perfect to wear to my nephews open house and with it only being $15.90 I made sure I picked up a black one as well. I love that this dress could totally dressed up or down . I gave mine a little Cleopatra vibe by adding my gladiator sandals and gold jewelry. This look was simple and very inexpensive but most importantly I felt great in it. 

What are your favorite summer looks? Is there a staple item that you tend to throw on for any occasion?

My Look
Dress - Forever 21 $15.90
Shoes - Rock and Republic Kohl's sim $23.99
Cuff Bracelet - Forever 21 sim $10
Necklace - Forever 21 - sim $6.90