I would describe my style as classic with a little bit of sexy so when I  was able to collaborate with vintage ship Voo Doo Vixen I was beyond excited . When I visited their  website I felt like I went back in time with a modern twist.  I have such a hard time making up mind and the selection was so awesome that it really made it quite difficult in a good way.  I finally decided on the Joanne how appropriate considering that's my favorite Aunts name. I love the classic lace and it the perfect midi length dress and it fit perfectly.  These are UK sized which runs a smaller than US sizing .  I decided to keep this look pretty classic to go with the vibe of this dress.  I was lucky enough to find the perfect shoes that really kept with this vintage theme from Kohl's and they were only $20 after coupons .  Let's really go back in time and add a scarf I could totally picture myself standing at the train station waiting for the love of my life come back from war.  If you a vintage lover like myself than you must shop Voo Doo vixen . These are quality pieces and delivery was pretty quick.

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend and remember to stay dry and most importantly stay fabulous 


My Look
Dress - Voo Doo Vixen
Shoes - Dolce by Mojo Moxy - Kohls
Bag - Anne Klein - sim
Necklace -New York and Company