Can I just say that last week I had a pretty awesome thing happen to me last (understatement) .. Well my style Icon  Jennifer Lopez tweeted me on twitter for Kohl's Yes2You campaign where you say #Yes2You to someone who inspires you . Woot Woot! .. hands in the air still !  I was sitting at my son's football practice when I saw this tweet and nearly fell out of the car.. As soon as my son got in the car I said "JLO tweeted me "  I think he was just as exited as I was and that is pretty difficult getting a teenage boy excited about anything unless it's food.. but than again it is Jennifer Lopez. 

The Jennifer Lopez line is one of my favorites at Kohl's I just love the sexy and stylish line it makes this 40 something feel fabulous and what I love most is that I can totally see J-LO rocking these pieces and I have seen her wear her line on more than one occasion... Love that girl! 

So let's get started !

The first item I wanted to highlight which is my current favorite is this beautiful jumpsuit. This rich green jumpsuit is so chic and I fell in love with it the moment I saw it and I had to complete this look with my favorite J-Lo shoes that I purchased last year that I am still totally obsessed with.

My Look - Jumpsuit -Jennifer Lopez here
Shoes - Candies - sim
Clutch - Apt 9-sim
Necklace - Mudd sim







There are many other items that I love from the Jennifer Lopez so it was hard deciding which to highlight which is definitely a good problem to have.  These are my picks!






Fringe Bag (here) , Vest (here) , Necklace (here), Printed Pants (here), Boots (here), skirt (here)

Fringe - I selected the fringe clutch and booties because I am just in love with this trend maybe it has something to do with my Native American heritage. I think both of these are  a wardrobe must for the fall and can be styled in a chic or a boho style .

Fur Vest -  This vest is so fierce and so J-LO I love the chain detail it gives it some added flair . This vest would be perfect with your favorite jeans or perhaps over that favorite LBD .

Statement Necklace -  there is nothing like that perfect statement necklace to make a drab outfit get fab. I love the artistic flare of this piece it would make any plain t-shirt look gorgeous !

Leopard Pants - I love love these pants ! I actually have them and the fit is superb . I can see myself stylying these like crazy over the fall and winter months. Totally cute with tall boots but also very stylish with some simple pumps and a jacket..

Black Pencil Skirt -  Now I already have black pencil skirt but I don't have one with a zipper on the side.. so sexy .. So this is definitely one that I will be adding to my skirt collection.  Not your average pencil skirt ladies! 

For additional saving  Take 20% off w/CANDYCORN valid 10/15 -10/20


I hope you found something you liked from the Jennifer Collection .. I know I did but that's pretty normal for me.. LOL

Last but not least I wanted to share the tweet that was heard around the world.. LOL at least in my mind. It was such an honor to have this fierce and fabulous lady send a tweet to this  little ole Curlybyrdie from Indiana .. Thanks Jennifer you made my year .. :)



As always I want to thank you so much for taking time out your day to stop by it's so appreciated!

                                                XOXO Mary aka Curlybyrdie