I can't express how thankful I am that it's finally spring! I want to see pretty flowers, birds chirping and sunny skies... I mean immediately ! LOL . Honestly I really can't complain Indiana has had a mild winter compared to other parts of the country  but I am still so ready  for the warmer temps . 

In celebration of the season change and the one year anniversary of myself and four other fabulous ladies being selected as Jcpenney Muse's  for their Spring Lookbook  2015 campaign ( see here) I thought it would be fun to highlight my favorite Spring looks that Jcpenney has for 2016 and as always there is a huge selection and at an awesome price point . Which you know is right up this frugal fashionista's alley !

I decided to start with this black and white dress by Belle and Skye that I fell in love with the moment I laid my eyes on it.  The material is a sheer and lightweight so it flows nice on your body and is simple yet chic with the black and white stripes. It's like a classic shirt dress but what sets it apart from the rest what high low cut of this dress  . I decided to add a belt to because it accentuated the waist area which works better for a pear shaped girl like myself.

There is just something about black and white that says classic , chic and stylish . I could totally see me rocking this dress with skinny jeans and perhaps some red pumps to add that pop of color that gives it another dimension.   













                           Belle and Sky  Dress -(here),  Liz Claiborne Bag (sim)

   What are you fashionista's looking forward to wearing this spring?  I can't wait to show you my other Jcpenney spring finds.. The issue will be what to choose but I love problems like that! LOL

    As always I want to thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog it's always appreciated. 


                                                XOXO - Mary aka Curlybyrdie