Well here we go another fun style challenge for the Fab forties and this time we will tackle pleats . When I was first presented with this challenge I was like this may be a little difficult but than I skimmed my wardrobe and actually had quite a few options so I opted for my favorite summer dress of all time this vibrant Eliza J number that I literally stalked at Carson's till with went on sale last year .  Well my patience did pay off and I think I scored this for like $29 . I am so obsessed with hot pinks and oranges in the warmer months so this dress encompasses everything that I love .  






              
                                                    Dress (sim), Shoes (sim), Bag (sim)

                             
       I simply love the way the other Fab Forties styled pleats they amazed me with their creativity ! 

Sheela of Sheela Writes  - Oh Sheela slayed this look she brings the fierceness to pleats who would have thought ?  I am big fan of the her unique take on everything ! 




Anne from Kremb Da La Kremb - Anne takes the pleats to a colorful and casually cute look . I love how Anne's looks are always so artistic and I would have never thought of it. I love the way she makes me think more out the box . You go Anne! 




Diane - Fashion on the 4th Floor- Oh why is Diane always so stinkin cute !  I just love her take on everything here style just gives me life. Her vibrant personality to just shows through with her fun and  gorgeous style and she is my curly sister , Great look girl ! 




Samantha from Fake Fabulous- I simply adore this look  the white pleated top gives just right amount of sexiness but very tasteful and check . I love the pops of red  that gives a little extra ummph!  Love it lady ! 


S

Dawn Lucy from Fashion Should Be Fun - I am going to call Dawn's look.. Posh . She took the pleats to a sophisticated look and giving us a take charge look !  I love this look 



Jennie from A Pocketful of Polka Dots- takes the pleats to a romantic look yet and put together. I love the how she added a colorful button down to give it a more put together look. 



Yvonne from Funky Forty our guest blogger took the pleats to a casual and playful style her fun personality really shine through in this sweet look 




Well there you have it another great challenge . I love this group of women and there individual style and reflects our personality . Can't wait to see May's challenge.

                                               As always want to thank you for stopping by ! 

                                            XOXO - Mary aka Curlybyrdie