I know they say April Showers bring May flowers but what does April snow bring?  Yes it was snowing this second day of April in Indiana . It would an understatement for me to say that I am so over the winter weather and I know it could be much worse..so I am going to get off my little soapbox and get on with this post because it is about something I absolutely love and that is dresses and to be more exact a perfect floral dress. Now luckily when I was doing these photos the weather was more springlike .

I have to say I love my photographer she comes up with these awesome ideas when we shoot.  This time she informed me that we would shoot in the Castle Gallery right here in Fort Wayne.  The Castle Gallery displays art in a renovated older home and it is beautiful, I mean I am surrounded by all of this stunning artwork and I fell in love with the rich wood trim the stained glass windows it really was a beautiful back round for this beautiful dress. 

When I saw this beautiful burst of flowers it was literally love at first sight.   I mean the pattern was eye catching but the fit is what brought this baby home was the fit . It's difficult finding things that fit this pear shaped body correctly but the A-Line and the Hi- Low hem makes it just about perfect .  A perfect dress for a visit to a Castle ! 












                             Dress - NY and Company  (here)  Shoes - Pumps -Carson's (here)


                                       Are you fashionista's loving florals as much as I do ? 

                     As always I  want to thank you for taking time out of your day and stopping by !

                                                     XOXO - Mary aka Curlybyrdie 




                                               Photography Credit - Kimberly Bailey at KB Photo