There is nothing more perfect than a Sunday with beautiful weather it is the perfect close to a wonderful weekend.  I spent  the day with my sister Erin and it was such an unplanned day out which ended up being pretty awesome..  She was out on mission looking for Gold shoes which is right up my alley but  instead of her finding  gold shoes I ended up finding this vibrant and beautiful skirt on the clearance rack at +Burlington Coat Factory  .  The bright gorgeous floral pattern and it had major twirl factor made it impossible to say no  so it was an "Oh yes " for this Fashionista !  

The wonderful thing about this photo shoot was my sister ended up taking the photos.  Usually I have a photographer or my teenage kids are taking the photos. It actually was great time seeing my sister behind the lense and her discovering that she actually has a love for photography . I mean this girl had me standing on things.. twirling around  it was a lot of fun.   We all have a passion mine being fashion it's my art and I love when I see other women discover theirs it's a beautiful thing. 


















Skirt Burlington Coat Factory (sim)|,  Shoes Jcpenney (sim)

I think my sis did a pretty good job with the photos and we had a pretty awesome day and I look forward to her exploring this new found hobby!  



As always I want to thank you for taking time out of your busy day to stop by it's always a pleasure ! 


XOXO Mary aka Curlybyrdie