I am so privileged to be a part of such a fabulous group" the Fab 40'sa group of 8 international fashionista's that come together once a month to select a theme and create an interpretation of  what that looks like in our own mind.  I was very excited to find that May's theme would be " Boho" . In the past few years I really taken a liking to the easy breezy vibe that boho conveys  .   I mean I was born in the 70's and unfortunately I was to young to enjoy the fashion of that era so luckily this girl gets to chance to recapture it. The boho trend just gives me a feeling of peace and love :) 

I selected this gorgeous printed dress that gave me a "Boho Glam " feel  . I just love the vibrant color it's so rich and when you add a little gold honey .. it takes this dress to a new level.  I added these comfy wedges and floppy hat my " Boho Glam " look was born.  I have to give photo credit to my sister Erin .  It was such a beautiful day and alot of fun hanging out with my sister. She has so many ideas but I am not rolling around in the grass .. LOL .. Thanks sis ! 

                                         My Boho Look 








     Dress - She In (here), Shoes -Ralph Lauren - Carson's , Bag - Relic Kohl's 

                      Let's see the other" Fab 40's " take on this fun trend !
             
                                         Daenel - Living Outside the Stacks

                                      
Daenel is our guest blogger for the month and let me tell you I like her already . A girl with a fabulous dress is a girl after my own heart. I just love the pattern of this dress and how she added a skirt to extend it now that's pure genius and I will be borrowing this idea . This boho look makes my heart smile! 


                              Dress- Target , Skirt -Thrifted, Jewelry - gifted, Shoes - Forever 21   

                                               Sheela from Sheela Writes    
       
I am always to excited to see what Sheela's interpretation of our theme is . She always just brings it with her fabulous shoes and unique style and she does it with confidence .  I am so obsessed with the fabulous shoes and hat and fringe bag is boho perfection !

                      
                            

                                             Anne from Kremb De La Kremb

Oh one word comes to mind when I saw Anne's boho look "Fierce" . I love everything about this look the frayed denim skirt and oh honey those shoes are everything!  She nailed it making us Fab 40's proud!
                         
       
                                    Samantha from The Fake and Fabulous
Samantha just effortlessly nailed this trend. I love the layering and the colorful maxi skirt had me at "Hello"  and the bag is just the perfect way to finish this fabulous look!



                                    Jennie from A Pocketful of Polka Dots
I just love Jennie's take on the boho trend. She kept it very feminine which I love and how this so different than her usual look.  So beautiful 



                                     Diane from Fashion on the Forth Floor

I just love flares and Diane does them perfectly .  She gives a modern twist to this 70's trend and makes it look so chic.  All I can say " Flawless" 


                                    Dawn Lucy - Fashion Should Be Fun
Well sad to say that this will be Dawn's last post with the Fab 40's she will soon turn 50! I know 50? She looks fabulous and is going out with a bang . This effortless boho look with clogs and fringe bag is just right on!  I would call this the sophisticated boho look! We will miss you Dawn.





So what do  you Fashionista's think of the boho trend?  Is this a trend you currently wear or are you considering trying it?  



                                  I wanted to thank you for stopping by it makes my day! 
                              
                                                     Mary aka Curlybyrdie