I had a lot of fun with this shoot partly because my sister was  the photographer so you know  you can act like a stone cold fool and no one cares and my nephew tagged along so it made it even more of a family affair.  You know I am not Curlybyrdie with my nieces and nephews I Aunt Sissy just a fun fact about myself.  

My look today had so many things that I just love first the mono chromatic white and black so classic and chic I feel like you just can't go wrong with those hues and than stripes on stripes with added polka dots .. Oh yes give me pattern mixing anytime it makes things so much fun.  This look is so versatile you could add a jacket to keep it office friendly and take the jacket off and and higher heels and head to drinks after work . I am all about multi function looks in case you didn't know. 













                       
                                                Look we found Elvis what a great day!
                                                     
                                            But Aunt Sissy Nothing is my reply right now..LOL

                            

  
                                Sorry Idris Elba I can't make it out tonight for drinks tonight LOL




                                 Top - (here), Skirt (sim), Shoes (sim), Bag (here)


                  Well thanks for stopping by for my shenanigans it means so much to me ! 

                                         XOXO - Mary aka as Aunt Sissy and Curlybyrdie !