There are two trends that I am loving right now culottes and jumpsuits and when I can find them both all rolled up into one this fashionista is one happy girl.I think jumpsuits just make life easier it's like one and done so it requires less thinking and this single mother of two welcome anything that require less thought.. LOL.  I can remember wearing culottes back in day but this takes an old trend makes it even more fabulous. 

I fell in love with the color of this jumpsuit and the halter styling which is very flattering.  You could totally add some gold pumps and clutch for sexier night out of the town. I opted for wedges to make it a more casual look . I love that this is a multi functional piece that can be styled various ways which expands your wardrobe so you are getting more looks for less money.. and I am all about that life :) 









Jumpsuit (here), Shoes (here)

I thought since obviously I can't buy every jumpsuit  I see I thought I would share some of my very favorites. 







                                          Jumpsuit (here), Shoes (here)


                                                 More Options 




      1. Denim- Express (here)  2. Red- Nordstrom (here)  3. Coral-Kohl's JLO (here)

     4.Floral- Express (here), 5. Green- Carson's (here), 5. Paisley -NY and Company (here)



                                             Plus Size Options 




                                               



1.Polka Dots - Eloquii (here)  2.Blue Print - Nordstrom ((here), 3.Denim -Eloquii-(here)

4. Black and White -Eloquii (here) 5. Paisley - Target (here)


How about you ladies are you loving this look as much as I do ?  Did you find an option above that you are loving? Let me know in comments below :)  I hope you are a having a wonderful week and thank you for stopping by :)

                                  
                    XOXO - Mary aka Curlybyrdie