Well it's that time of the month that I collaborate with the Fab 40's an each of us  create our individual interpretation of a particular theme and this month it would be hats .  I love wearing a hat but because of the size of my hair it can be a challenge so there is alot of trial and error . 

When I took these photos it was considered fall but 80 degrees outside so I wanted to give that fall vibe with the color selection but kept it sleeveless with a light crochet vest because this girl hates being hot... I have discovered that I am really liking the burgundy and navy combo it just seems so modern and chic and perfect for this time of the year 









                 Dress - Jcpenney , Vest The Limited, Necklace - Limited , Hat (old), Shoes- Von Maur

                                               

                                                           Veronica - Cid Style Files

I wanted to start with Veronica because it was her turn to pick the theme and she opted for hats . I am loving the olive green dress and adding her black hat and fabulous shoes that gives it a boho vibe which I am fond  of ! Love it 


                                                  
                                               

                                                    Sheela - Sheela Writes

Oh be still my heart I am so loving this look it just brings the artistic drama and that dress is everything with that fabulous hat.. Girl you are killing the game! I am have such outfit envy right now



                                               Samantha - Fake Fabulous

Samantha has talent of layering and pattern mixing and she did not disappoint this month I am loving the tights with the boots and that skirt is perfection . Loving the deeper floral hues perfect for this fall weather  


                                          Jennie - A Pocketful of Polka Dots

I always love Jennie's spin on the themes I would have never thought about putting this hat with this skirt which is fabulous by the way. I love how gave it a retro theme and kept it very fun! 


                                                Anne Kremb De La Kremb

Every month I am always excited to see what Anne puts together it always something I would have never thought of like this turban with denim short and sneakers and somehow it works. I love that she is not afraid to take fashion risks . You go girl you have inspired me to get out of my comfort zone next month! 


                                              Janeane -Designing my Closet

Janeane is out guest blogger for the month and I am loving the relaxed but chic vibe she is bringing the muted tones with fabulous floppy hat says I am stylishly casual. 




I would like to thank you for visiting another edition the fab 40's I can't wait to see what the theme will be next month it's always a fun time with these  fabulous fashionista's ! 


                                                            XOXO -Mary aka Curlybyrdie