It has certainly been a very mild fall in Indiana this year. So much so that is was preventing this fashionista from wearing all her fall favorites and this my most loved season for fashion so I have been a little bummed out.  I know I will be wishing for the unseasonably warm weather in a few weeks but right now I am going to enjoying the cooler temps with all my fall fashion favorites. 



 For me, fall weather is all about sweaters or should I say sweater dresses?  If you have visited my blog before then you know this girl is all about the dress life and sweater dresses are at the top of my fall fashion wishlist. 






I love a classic piece like this burgundy  Eva Mendes sweater dress that has a modern twist like these balloon type sleeves that gives it a little edge. 



Adding a bootie in that same color family gives it a modern and sophisticated look. I love a great bootie like this  Patton from Just Fab (here)









A classic turtleneck sweater dress is a must for every girl. I look sleek and sophisticated you can style it so many ways and that is what we need multifunctional items that make our wardrobe look bigger! 





      Some of my favorite Sweater dresses all under $50 a great way to stay cozy but still cute!














What about you my fashionista friends are you as happy as I am about this fall weather?  What will you be wearing during this cooler season?  





                         As always I want to thank you for stopping by it means so much to me? 
   

                                                  XOXO Mary aka Curlbyrdie