As we are beginning a new month actually my favorite month October because if you didn't know we are the midst of Libra season and this girl celebrates her birthday all month long. LOL.  I thought the perfect way to start off this celebratory month would be me bringing bright and bold and this look from the Gabriel Union line from New York and Company is all of that.



I  can hardly believe that I will be turning 45 this month.  It sounds weird to say that I am in my mid 40's but like they say age is only a number but the higher the numbers get the more and more I reflect on my life and the urgency of living my best life becomes greater. 


The Gabriel Union collection at NY and Company just exudes sexiness and confidence. I love the bold color and on high fashion feeling, it's giving me.  I normally stick to my typical fall colors this time of the year but honey this collection has shown me don't limit yourself be bold and live your life in color all year around. 
The trench coat is simply amazing and can definitely see this becoming a piece that will use all year round and the focal piece of many of my looks. 
I knew when this dress came out that this bright piece of sunshine would have to be mine.  This sweater dress is such quality that will not lose shape after wearing.  The details on this dress make it so flattering on all body types.  
I wanted to stay true to the bold and colorful vibe of this look and I thought the perfect shoe for this look would be Scarlet Pump from Just Fab.  
I absolutely love how this look it gives me all kind of" Being Mary Jane " vibes.  It just says bold, confident and I am in charge of my own life.  
I am so excited that the Eva Mendes and now the Gabriel Union both have amazing lines at  New York and Company and I admire both of their styles.  There is a look for every side of my fashionista personality.  New York and Company thanks for always keeping it fresh and new! Love it! 

You can shop this look below ! 
 
                                           
                                                       Photo Credit - Kim Bailey KB Photo

I want to thank you for stopping by it means so much to me!  As I enter my 45th year I am making a commitment to myself to be bold confident and not afraid to try new things. I will be Living my life in Color.  


                                                           XOXO Mary aka Curlybyrdie