A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of checking out the Tracee Ellis Ross collection at my local JCPenney. Now I had already made up my mind or should I say my bank account limited myself to only 2 items and let me tell you it was a little hard to narrow it down. I previously blogged about my first item you can check that out (here)  The second item I decided on was this reddish velvet dress one because I am totally obsessed with all things velvet right now and I loved the stylish and sexy vibes it gives me. This is also a staple item that I can style so many different ways and you guys you know that I love to get more for my money.  


 I love that this line accents curves on every body type and all the pieces are at affordable prices and all styles come in plus size. 


 I love that this dress hugs your curves and yet still keeps it tasteful and vibrant color makes it such an amazing addition to your holiday wardrobe. I decided to rock it with my super cute loafers that I had been stalking at Shoe Dazzle. Where you can join and get this pair for $10 (here)
 It's amazing how a cute dress can take your confidence level up a notch and I felt totally comfortable rocking this dress on my less than perfect body. That is really what it's about embracing who you are at this moment. I am not exactly where I want to be at the moment but I am still am loving the skin that I am in.


 With so many holiday events coming up it's great to find the dress that is multi-functional and doesn't break that bank. Can't wait to rock it for a more casual look. Like Ms.Ross does in combat boots or some cute sneakers.


                                            Dress(here), Plus (here), Shoes (here)
I

What about you Fashionistas? Have you checked out the Tracee Ellis Ross collection at JCPenney? Do you love it as much as I do?  Also check below for other of my velvet dress favorites 




As always I want to thank you for stopping by it means so much to me!  Wishing you a very Happy Holiday season 


                                                           XOXO - Mary aka Curlybyrdie