I was recently given a sample of Slimquick Pure Drink Mix.  I had been looking for something that would suppress my appetite and give me a much needed boost of energy. The berry flavored drink tastes pretty good and comes in this convenient packets that easily fit in your purse or pocket for that matter. and you can mix with a bottled water when needed  .  I love the fact that these are designed for women  in mind to help them in their weight loss efforts. 






Increases - Metabolism
Reduces - Appetite
Boosts - Energy
Supports - Hormones
Reduces - Stress


Now I haven't tried this long enough to see how beneficial it is for weight loss. I do know that when I get that hungry feeling in the afternoon and I drink this I do see that it reduces  my  appetite tremendously  and I  notice that much needed burst of energy in the morning and afternoon.. which is enough of a reason for me to give it a thumbs up. I will continue to use and give you and update of my weight loss progress . 

If this is something that you would like to incorporate into your healthier lifestyle I have included a coupon for $5 off here.  This can be purchased at stores such as Walmart , Walgreens and CVS to name a few .

Have you tried this product before ? What are you thoughts I would love for you to share!