Just when I thought I bought all the maxi dresses I need this fabulous thing made me stop dead in my tracks at +JCPenney  in the Juniors dept. I can't wear everything in that department but a piece like this is perfect for this 40something Fashinista.. not to tight or to short .  Now I promised myself that I would not purchase anything that I can' transition into the fall months and the deep rich colors on this dress makes that an easy task. This time of the year I am looking at pieces that have deeper hues that make it fall ready . I decided to wear this with my Steve Madden shooties that make perfect transition shoes for the cooler weather.  I really think that is a floppy hat dress giving you that boho vibe which I am totally in love with. The beautiful thing about this little number it was less than $20 thanks the $10 of $25 coupon (here)

How are you fashionista's transitioning into the fall? Please share


My Look
Dress - Jcpenney Olsenboye
Necklace - The Limited $10
Bag - H&M ( old)
Shoes- Steve Madden via Macy's (old)
Hat - H&M $10