Usually on Friday I go casual with jeans.. Today I kept it kind of casual with my chambray skirt. I feel very girly in this . Something about wearing a flowing skirts just makes you want to twirl around.. no I have not been drinking this morning just having a childhood moment.  My life this weekend will be centered around football..My son has practice Saturday and game Sunday. The other part of my weekend will relaxing and trying to get over this cold. 

Wanted to keep you know about some sales that are going on this weekend. Although I won't be going shopping I wouldn't want to stop you fashionistas from getting some awesome deals.

Macys is having a One Day sale .. which really is 2 days Friday and Saturday :) There is a Shopping pass to get 10 off 25 purchase until 1.

Kohls has a 3 day sale with some good prices plus Kohls Coupon for 20% off your purchase

Jcpenny is having a 3 day fall sale also with Jcp Coupons

Happy shopping ladies.. finds some deals for me.

Details of Look today

Skirt - Jcpenny skirt - I actually go this for $8 in the store
Shirt - Jcpenny - $10
Belt - Windsor - $3.50
Shoes - Jcpenny $10