I got some pep in step this morning. I am not sure if it's the shoes or the fact that it's Friday!  Looking forward to checking out a Friday evening high school football game. My son than plays on Sunday so basically I am becoming quite the pro when it comes to football. I am thinking they should make me the locker room reporter for Espn :)

I have combined two of my favorite fall trends in this casual Friday look. The first is this burgandy /berry color. I am in love with this color and the animal print booties.. I have this top in 3 other colors in the sleeveless version that I have blogged about previously. Now this one with the cap sleeves is great for the fall. I seriously need to go back and get a few more of these.. they can be styled so many different ways. I love the way material feels like something very high end.  The booties were a score from last year at Macys! You have got to love their end of the season shoe sales . I ended up getting these for like $20 .. luvs it!

Details
Top Jcpenny Peplum Top - Bisou Bisou
Jeans - Kohls- old I got these on clearance for $10
Belt - Francesca's - $5
Necklace Dana Buchman Necklace - Kohls $6 ( in store and had a coupon)
Cheetah booties- Style and Co Booties - $20 last year

I hope all of you beautiful ladies have an fabulous Friday!