I am elated that it's Friday. It has been a long busy busy week and I am ready! Even though we are expecting another snow storm! I am looking forward to getting stuff done around my home and spending some quality time with the kids before leaving town for work on Monday.   Even though I am I not going for a vacation I am  looking forward to some warmer temps in South Carolina! I am just so over these frigid conditions and all this snow. My look today is just a casual Friday look some dark colored jeans and my Simply Vera Sweater from non other than Kohl's . I wanted to add a little fashionista flavor by added my cheetah booties. I hope all you fab friend have an wonderful weekend.

Details
Sweater - Simply Vera Kohl's old
Jeans - Elle Kohl's old
Shoes- Macys-$20 last season
Bracelet- Kohl's $6
Watch - Charlotte Russe $5
Jacket - Kohl's  $36 .. I got mine for $25 after coupon