This had to be the longest Monday eva! Work was crazy and the madness continued after 5 oclock. All the things I planned to do after work somehow got swept under the rug...Well I will not let the day determine my week. I went for a more casual look at work today. I ended up being very fond of this peplum sweater I found at Jcpenny paired it with my Joe Fresh striped shirt from you guessed it Jcpenny. Are you seeing a pattern here ? This girl loves her some Jcpenny...Jcp whatever you call them these days...they are more than alright with me. How was your Monday fashion lovers?

Details
Striped shirt - Jcpenny Joe  Fresh $5
Blue Peplum Top - Worthington Jcpenny $5
Ponte Pants - Kohl's (old)
Boots -Elle Kohl's (old)
Necklace- H&M $5
Bracelet -Kohl's initial $5
Bracelet- Bow Charlotte Russe $5