I am feeling like such a girly girl today. What says girl like this combo?  I saw this polka dot sweater in Kohl's ad one day and finally found it in the store on a whim. I love the contrast of the hot pink and beige and the style opportunities are endless. I decided to give it a classic vibe with this midi pencil skirt and my high heel oxfords. I edged it up a little with these fingerless gloves (so 80's , so Madonna like.) I scoped these up for less than $1 . I am really trying to stay fashionable in this cold weather that I am so over..I keep seeing the light at the end  of the tunnel that says spring.. so close yet so far away!  How is the weather in your neck of the woods? Are you starting your transition into spring fashion?

Details
Sweater Kohl's ( sim)  Mine is Croft and Barrow.. not online $20
Shirt- Goodwill $2
Skirt - Jcpenney Bisou Bisou $20
Shoes Kohl's Lauren Conrad. gift
Necklace - Forever 21 ( old)
Bracelets -Vanity ( old)
Gloves and Ring Kohl's