Well it's Tuesday in case you needed a reminder LOL. Tuesday's are worse than Mondays for me because I think on Tuesday you have faced the reality that the weekend is really over.As we anticipate the storm that is on it's way I decided to dress up a little because I know these next few days I will be in middle of another winter storm.. oh the joys of winter! That means more cuddle time with a good cup of coffee some movies and some quality family time so it does have some positive points.

My look today is this JLO Jumpsuit that I have had in my closet for a while. I love that this jumpsuit is very structured. It feels expensive and the fit has a nice tailored feel to it. I decided to add that Kardashian hounds tooth top and my berry colored and bow belt. This jumpsuit is versatile I could totally see me giving me a sexy look with some heels a great statement necklace so many possibilities with this little number.  You did a fantastic job on this JLO.

Details
Jumpsuit- Kohl's Jennifer Lopez $20 (clearance)
Top - Sears Kardashian Kollection top (sim)
Booties- Kohl's Rock and Republic ( old) $25
Belt - Kohl's Apt 9 $2
Bracelet Sears Kardashian Kollection  $6