Let me start by saying how excited I am to start a new year but I also want to reflect on 2014.  This year has been filled with such up's and downs but I have also learned so much about myself which makes me want to learn even more in 2015.  I wanted to take this chance to look back at some of my favorite looks from previous blog posts and also some moments that have really touched me in different ways.

1- Ladies Who Brunch Indy - I was asked to be a guest panelist at an awesome women's empowerment event in Indianapolis . This was actually my first speaking engagement and I was so nervous but it proved to me that I am stronger than I ever thought I was.  It was a blessing to feel that I can inspire other women in any way.

2-Collaborations - I was fortunate to work with some awesome boutiques - Ash &Co's Closet and the Exquisite Pink Boutique .   I was contacted by Eshakti and featured on Macy's. I also have done work with the local The Clothes Mentor  and Treat by Shutterfly  and various product reviews.  I have learned so much about myself with these opportunities and welcome many more.

3. Let Your Hair Down Event - shortly after my Step - Father was diagnosed with Cancer I learned about this event. I wanted to be involved and feel like I was contributing to this great cause. This was to raise money for Cancer Services of Northeast Indiana. I was deeply moved by these woman and their stories. I connected with many different women and I feel so fortunate to be involved in this group.  This is a cause near to my heart and I want to get involved in many more in the future.

4. Prophet Luther Mckinstry - this is a pastor that I have followed on Facebook for a few years and I was finally able to watch him preach right here in Fort Wayne at Come as You Are Church . His story.. his message touched me deeply and hearing the beautiful voice of Vashawn Mitchell made it magical. It was an experience that my daughter and I will not forget.

5. Kohl's Yes 2 You Fashionista-  If you follow my blog than you know how much I just love me some Kohl's.. so when I was contacted to be a part of such an awesome group I was elated.  I have only been a member for a few months and I just love it so much. A great way to connect with other Fashionista's that have an obsession with Kohl's just like me.

6. Curlybyrdie Chirps turned 1- now last but not least my blog turned 1 year old in 2014 and even got a makeover.. don't we all need one of those on our birthday?I was just a girl that loved finding  awesome deals on fashion. Wanting to show other woman that you don't have to break the bank to be fashionable.  It has been an awesome experience. I am looking forward to new things in 2015 .. I can hardly wait to see what God has in store for me.