The is something about lace that makes me feel all lady like and pretty .This rich plum colored dress had me at Hello. I just love the classic shape so flattering on all body types .  I feel like June Cleaver waiting for Ward to some home from work... . Wasn't June like the best dressed housewife ever. I often wondered " Did she clean the house in those clothes? This dress is an Eliza J dress and I become quit fond this brand. I love the quality as well as the modest design without compromising style. 

I decided to add my favorite leopard shoes to the mix and a gold clutch . This prim and proper look would be perfect for Holiday Church Service or Holiday Concert. 









                              Will you be wearing lace over this holiday  season.? Thank you for stopping by!

                                            
Click on Link for Dress Info