Even though I am regular up in Jcpenney it's been a while since I have created a list of my current favorites and believe me it was hard to narrow it down because the selection in there is plentiful and there are some pretty awesome deals going on right now.


Worthington Jacket - here - I am borderline obsessed with this jacket . Now I did not purchase the pants but the Jacket would be perfect with jeans, a LBD , with black flared pants and I seriously could go on and on . This jacket will surely be in my  regular rotation.




Worthington Jumpsuit- here- this jumpsuit is so vibrant and on trend and it comes in plus size and tall . This would take you from the holiday season to night out of the town in the summer . Just add some gold statement jewelry and some cute shoes and you are out the door and fabulous!


 
 
Bisou Bisou Metallic -  here   - I just love wearing metallic clothing it just screams holiday and this 2 piece outfit looks chic and I love that you can mix and match this with different pieces to achieve additional looks
 

Olsonboye Top - hereI simply adore this top I think it gives you that 80's feel but more modern it would look perfect with some jeans or leggings.

 
Worthington Vest - here - a long vest is a great go to piece in your wardrobe . You can add this to plain dress to give it some added style or opt for a more casual look by wearing it with jeans or leggings eiher way you will look put together  
 
 
 
 Ronson Sweater Dress- here - this is not your same old boring sweater dress this one has personality!  I love the animal print and stripe combo because I am all about that mixed pattern life. This would also be very cute with the vest above.
 

 Nicole Miller Crossbody -here - I know crossbody bags are all the rage. I am a big bag girl probably because I have a lot of junk to carry around and aren't big bags supposed to make your behind look smaller? LOL . This cute lil bag has me wanting to change my ways... big behind and all!


 
Well these are my favorite Jcpenney's finds today.. and seriously that may change tomorrow because they are constantly adding the cuteness . Which one was your favorite ?
 
Thanks for stopping by !
 
 
 Mary aka Curlybyrdie