Nothing says princess to me like a tulle skirt.   I knew when I saw the Lauren  Conrad Runway collection I knew that I needed to add the tulle skirt to my collection.   This skirt with it's ombre design is pretty close to perfect . This skirt is a fantastic addition to a holiday wardrobe .  A lovely church look or a feminine holiday party look the possibilities or endless .   I decided to style mine with a bright button down and statement necklace . I did feel a little princess like so I decided to wrestle these curls down with a simple updo in traditional royalty style.  The perfect compliment to this look are the Lauren Conrad starburst earrings that were a gift from Kohl's . Now I am holiday ready!

I believe that a tulle skirt is a must in every women's wardrobe and why  not start with the holiday season. .















 
As always I want to thank for stopping by and I wanted to give you some options for I have attached a few different tulle skirt options below.