I love dressing for the holidays everything is just a little brighter , just a lot more bling  and just more exciting .  Nothing says the Christmas season to me quite like the color red. I just love red so vibrant and powerful it speaks volumes without saying a single word if that makes any sense.

I love the subtle sexiness of this dress and with it only being $20 made it even more fabulous.  I just love the deals you can score at H and M . I love the fact they have super cute items at reasonable  price points and this dress wasn't even on sale that was the reg price.. sweet! This is a perfect dress to wear to a holiday party by adding a few accessories and you  have an affordable holiday look now that was pretty  painless....  I decided to add a little pop of animal print as I often do with red there is just something about that combo that really makes me happy.


My Look
Dress - H &M  here
Shoes - sim  here
Necklace - Kohl's sim  here





                                                        My Marilyn Moment!









                                       My favorite shoes of all time.. they are  J-Lo darling !




                                                I had to add the festive snow shot !

             How about you fashionista's ? What's your goto shade for the holiday season?

                                     Thank you for dropping in!  Until next time
                                          
                                                  XOXO - Mary aka Curlybyrdie


Photos done by the fabulous Kim Bailey from KB Photo here