This coat jacket had me at Hello! Like seriously when this jacket caught my eye I was like...this is a Christmas Miracle on 34th street moment!  This jacket is fabulous perfection  and for $28 at my local Clothes Mentor I just knew this was going to be this fashionista's Christmas coat.  The shape and style reminded me so much of Carrie Bradshaw . When I put this coat on I wanted to head over to local martini bar and order me a Cosmo  ...  Darling LOL!

I thought this would be the perfect additional to my holiday wardrobe . I knew that this chic coat needed something special so I decided to add this perfect sequin midi skirt from non other than +JCPenney .  I love the fit of this skirt and I love even more that I was able to score this beauty for $20 .  This skirt can be styled so many ways I can't wait to do a Mommy chic look with a cute screen tee , jean jacket and booties.. 


My Look
Jacket - Clothes Mentor $28
Skirt- Olsonboye - Jcpenney here
Turtleneck- INC - Macys here
Bag - Ora Delphine here















                                      

I hope you are all are having a wonderful holiday season. In these busy days don't forget what is most important.  It's always nice to get beautiful gifts but cherishing the moments you have with your family because at the end of the day that is where the real joy is.

                                   Thanks for stopping by it means so much!
                                          XOXO    Mary aka Curlybyrdie

Photos done by Curt Henderson a local photographer