Well, we are in mid-June already! Can you believe it? I know I can't I mean seriously where is 2018 going? We are now in the midst of wedding and graduation season!  So there seems like every weekend there is a reason for us to get all dressed up. (As if I need a reason). 

 The way that my life is set up it is a must that I have easy options that still allow me to look totally put together. This skirt is a piece that you can totally build upon. What I love about a skirt you have so many styling possibilities. You can totally change the look with few adjustments such as changing out the top and accessories.  Nothing I like more than getting more looks for less! 


 This floral Maddie skirt from the Eva Mendes line (here)/A classic quality skirt that will never go out of style. I am totally loving the embroidered floral design that would look adorable even with a denim top or graphic tee.  The cut of this skirt makes it a flattering piece for every body type. 

With this look, I went for a dressier theme by adding another Eva piece this gorgeous Willa lace top (here) and instead of adding a basic necklace I decided to pick up the green in a skirt with this olive tassel necklace!  You know how I am about adding pops of color to the mix!



 I went with keeping the shoes neutral with these gold sandals from none other than Tar-Jay from the A New Day collection. The great thing about these sandals is they also come in wide with so let me tell you, ladies, the wide width has made such a difference in this lady's life and the state of her feet! LOL 


How about you Fashionista's ? What are your favorite go-to pieces that make you feel classy and put together with little effort? 



  1.                                                        You can shop this look below 




               As always I want to thank you for stopping by it means so much to me ! Wishing a fabulous week full of amazing possibilities : ) 



                                                        XOXO - Mary aka Curlybyrdie