Hello Lovelies today it Wednesday so I thought for WCW ( Women Crush Wednesday) I would highlight  Women of More magazine because this magazine has so many amazing contributors that touch on so many subject matters that are so relevant to us as women. Such as health, financial freedom , fashion and beauty just name few. 

I am honored to be a fashion contributor to this publication among so many powerhouse women!  I mean seriously I am actually in a magazine that has Sheila E.on the cover girl! This magazine will not only entertain you but it will inspire you to find your MORE. 





In this edition of Women of More Magazine I had the pleasure of  interviewing the beautiful and stylish Keisha Armstrong of Keeping Style Affordablee who is Fashion Blogger , Stylist and Entrepreneur.  Like so many of us she balances motherhood , running a business and following her passion. You can read the full interview (here) If you don't already you must follow Keisha on Instagam (here)


 

I can't express how much this magazine has helped me in so many areas in my life. We all need something that inspires us to our best self.  We are so much more than the roles that we play for everyone else in our life . What is your MORE? 


                               You can subscribe to Women of More Magazine (here)

                                                 Follow on Issuu (here)
 
                           
                                                       
                      Thank you so much for stopping by it means so much to me! 

                                                 XOXO - Mary aka Curlybyrdie