Well, Hello Summer! It has been in the 90's the past few days. I feel like spring has officially left us and now here we are feeling those summer rays.  Yellow for me has been one of my goto colors for spring and will continue to be during the summer months. 


There were two things that attracted me to this dress one being the bright and bold shade of yellow and then there are those polka dots. Yes, this girl loves he some dots! 




                             Dress(here)  Shoes (sim) Earring(here) Bag (here)

I just love the retro and feminine vibes this dress is giving. This dress has me feeling like Sandra Dee from Grease. The light airy cotton material which is perfect for those hot summer days.



Isn't this the perfect wall for this Sunshine dress? It's located here in Fort Wayne at Wunderkammer Company an amazing space that is revitalizing the community through contemporary art.  It's such creative place that will keep you inspired. 




I decided to accessorize with my orange lace-up sandals and tassel earrings. These are two of my favorite colors and together it just says sunshine. 



If you are looking for a dress with some major twirl than this dress is definitely one that you need in your life. 


This was my very first purchase from Venus and this dress has made a great first impression.  A high-quality piece dress is a high-quality piece better than I ever expected. I am quite sure this won't be the last time they hear from me. :) 



I hope everyone is having a joyful June so far! So glad you stopped by it means so much to me!




                                                   XOXO Mary aka Curlybyrdie