Hello, Lovelies! You know how much I love a great deal and I noticed quite a few at the Groupon Cyber sale in July and because sharing is caring I decided to share some of my favs! 


So let' s get started!

So staying true to my Fashionista roots I thought I would share some dress deals because you know I am a dress girl at heart.



We have this floral maxi (here) is reg $49.99 now on sale for $10.99 


Love this comfy and cute tank dress (here) that comes in so many colors I love dresses that I can throw on with little effort and feel put together now $18.99 


Original Tall Hunter Boots(here) in so many colors reg $150 now $99 



This set with Lumirance Retinol and Vitamin C eyelift serum (here)now $21.99 was $181 


This Ultimate spinning facial cleanser with massaging brush system (here)reg $125 only $24.99 




One thing we can always use are great sheet sets and these sheets(here) start at $12.99 reg $99 in so many color options. At this price, you can pick up a few sets. 



Also, a great time to pick up this gel memory foam mattress cover(here) reg $320 now $79.99




Bamboo Memory Foam Pillows (here) only $14.99 reg $66





Amazing deal on luggage right now this set (here) reg $680 now only $109




I love my air fryer and what a great deal on this Big Boss 16qt air fryer(here) reg $166 now $67.99





With all the electronics in our life this Surge power station(here) reg $79.99 now $23.99






These pro stereo headphone set(here) that is reg $89 now only $9.99


Well, those are just a few of my favs I am sure you can find so many more You can check out even more deals (here) Happy Shopping my friends! 


XOXO Mary  aka Curlybyrdie