Hello, Lovelies!  Here we are again starting a brand new week I can' t believe in less than a month the kids will be heading back to school.  It seems just when I get my summer wardrobe together, the stores already have me thinking about fall fashion.  



So when making purchases now I am thinking about pieces that I am able to transition into the Fall and this jumpsuit fits the bill.  I love olive green because it easily merges into the cooler months and the material is light enough to wear right now. 





I am loving this pattern on the jumpsuit it's called the " Lucky Pattern " and believe me it was my lucky day when I scored this for under $20. It has little hints of lavender in it and would totally rock lavender accessories to change up the look. 



With this look, I decided to add dark tan colored accessories which included these super cute sandals that I scored for under $15 and they are so cute and comfy which is a must in my book! 


Yes, a little windblown in this photo but this really shows how light and airy this jumpsuit is and I am absolutely in love with it! This also come in black so this girl may have to add the black to the cart! 



I  just love how easy jumpsuits are it's a complete look with minimal effort and as busy as this girl is I welcome anything that makes my day a little easier! 




Finishing off this look with this gorgeous St.John bag that I scored at my local Goodwill for $7.50! Yass such a sweet deal and one of my favorite bags! 



How about you ladies are you already starting to think about fall fashion? How will you transition your summer items into the fall?  




You can shop this look below as well as some other cute options! 


Thank you for stopping by it means so much to me! I hope you have a wonderful week! 

XOXO - Mary aka Curlybyrdie