When I saw this swimsuit cover-up I fell in love with the amazing colors and the geometric design.  You guys I love me some color and bright and vibrant hues had my name written all over them. I just knew that I needed this in my life immediately but I also knew I would be using this for way more than a swimsuit cover -up! 

I actually thought this was a Kimono when I saw it one line so why not style it like one? 



I thought that I would pair this with a black one-piece jumpsuit giving it more of a sleek sexy vibe. I would also stylee this with jeans or even denim shorts would make it more casual 



Adding a pop of pink with these pumps and adding a natural cream bag to the mix. 






I love versatile pieces and this cover-up looks amazing as summer maxi. In this photo, I have the jumpsuit but a tank dress would be a great option. 



The flowy  material make this perfect as a maxi dress for the summer.


The great thing is that I did get this cover-up on sale for under $15 such an amazing deal for an item that I can style so many ways. 




 Isn't fashion fun your own rules and there is room for experimentation. How fun! 




You can shop this look below :) 






As always I would like to thank you for stopping by it means so much to me. 


XOXO - Mary aka Curlybyrdie