Hello, there my Lovelies!  As we approach yet another week I am reminded of how quickly the summer is leaving us.  As I have said before just when I feel like I am finally getting my summer wardrobe together I need to start thinking about fall fashions! It's just hard to get past these cute summer dresses at amazing prices so I am thinking about how I am will take these dresses into the cooler months so that I can get as much wear as possible. 



It's no secret how much I love everything colorful and I was instantly drawn to the maxi with tropical flavor! What's even more amazing it that this was actually under $10 in my local Forever 21. 



The great thing about this time of the year there are so many great sales going on because stores are trying to get rid of that summer inventory and make room all that new fall flavor!
 

I decided to accessorize with colorful accessories like my orange sandals and a green statement necklace which made me love this dress even more. 







I love denim jackets so much and have many of them so I really wasn't in the market for one but when I laid my eyes on this ruffled beauty I just knew it was one that I needed to add to my collection and at $25 how could I not. 




You could also add a blazer or perhaps a duster that would make your summer maxi's to make them suitable for the fall. 




Changing out the bamboo bag to maybe large leather bag and some booties could change the entire look of this dress.


It's always fun when you are able to maximize your wardrobe and allows you to be more creative. So when you are out checking out those great end of season deals perhaps there are ways that you can take those great deals into fall. 




Please see below for details on this dress and some other options that will not break the bank.





As always I want to thank you for stopping by it means so much to me! 


XOXO Mary aka Curlybyrdie