Can you believe that we have come to the end of 2016 and this is the last post of year for the Fab 40's. I feel so honored to have been asked to be a part of this amazing group of  International Fashionista's.  This lovely ladies have really gotten my creative juices flowing and allowed me to think out of the box with the different theme choices every month. I mean November was "Grunge" and who would have thought I could go grunge and end up loving it? 



We end of year with the very appropriate theme " Plaid"  for December . I just love plaid this time of the year it just reminds me of the holiday . I can remember all those pretty plaid ribbons that would see on gifts and wreaths and many times in my hair thanks to my Mama ! 

I made sure I shopped my own closet for this look instead going out and trying to find something and this skirt may not have been as festive as I would have liked but I made up for it with the velvet Mary Jane's . 




I absolutely love this  Eva Longoria bow blouse that a has some fringe detail which makes it like no other bow blouse I own and believe me this girl has a thing for bow blouses .



The high waisted pencil skirt just gives it a sophisticated look that I could take to the office and sexy enough for a night out of the town.  I love it so much that I actually own it in navy as well. 



I mean these shoes had me at hello. The rich velvet makes me feel festive and on trend at the same time. 





                   Skirt - Old Navy, Top -The Limited, Shoes - Von Maur- Sweater and Bag H&M

Now let's check out the other Fab 40's and see their take on the plaid them for the month . I know you will love them just as much as I do . 



                                                             Fab 40 's in Plaid

Sheela from Sheela Writes looks simply on point  every month I am amazed at her interpretation of the theme every single time . I mean these faux leather culottes are everything and  she gives it a chic Rock and Roll vibe with the Bowie shirt. She always brings it every month and this month is no exception!  You go girl keep slaying ! 





Ann from Kremb De La Kremb is rocking plaid on plaid and I am loving this perfect look for this festive time of the year .  She is party ready and most certainly will be the belle of any holiday party she is attending. 





Jenni from A Pockeful of Polka Dots is looking stunning in this amazing green skirt and plaid top and then she adds animal print pumps to the equation for a little pattern mixing and it looks awesome! I love the beautiful color of her hair acts as the perfect accessory to this look! I love it 




Samantha from Fake Fabulous is looking oh so chic sophisticated in her pencil skirt and I am totally obsessed with her amazing shoes they just take the look to a capital "WOW" !  I love how she added the fabulous belt and the statement jewelry. I think this stunner is ready for a night out on the town! 




Veronica from Cid Style Files is giving us a casual but cute look for the plaid theme.  I love the pattern mixing with plaid shirt , striped  scarf and the rolled up boyfriend jeans are something that I have in my closet rotation. I love the relaxed vibes this is giving me .



Diane from Fashion on the 4th Floor is giving me so much life with this gorgeous look . I love the color pallet of this suit and than adding that amazing blouse underneath with the sleeves hanging of the jacket making it  extra fabulous and let's not leave out those silver shoes! This look is Stylish and Chic and she looks stunning!  You go girl! 



Last but certainly not least we have Alison from Get Your Pretty On who is our guest blogger for the month of December. I have been such a fan of her blog for years I think she is actually one of the first blogs I started following.  

I love the extra details that Alison adds to this casual vibes look. The fabulous statement necklace and adding the leopard clutch for a little pattern mixing which keeps if fun and fashionable .  She looks amazing as always. 




What and wonderful theme and what an awesome year with the Fab 40s . I can't wait to see what 2017 has in store for us!  What themes will we try this year I can't wait to find out ! 


                       I want to thank you for stopping by it means so much to me !  

                                                          Happy Holiday's!