Can you believe that 2016 is almost in the books?  I mean like seriously another year has come and gone and I am yet another year older and hopefully wiser. 

 I have had so much fun with my fashion in 2016 I was able to get out of my comfort zone many times  allowing to me to explore other sides of my personality . Fashion for me is a form of artistic freedom  and self expression and it makes me happy and we all need that thing that makes us smile. 

         I am looking back over the past year and sharing my the looks that I loved a little bit more than          the others . Shall we get started ? 

                                          

Olive dress (sim)with Mustard Vest (sim)  - What I love about this look is the color combination this is something that I had never done before and I love that tried something new and actually liked it  
Red Jumpsuit(here) - I feel in love with this jumpsuit the moment I saw it . I loved the details the cropped bottom and the cold shoulder and ruffle sleeves.I loved adding the lace up pumps for that final touch.




Jumpsuit (sim)- this was an item that I wasn't sure I would like but after adding the belt and fabulous fringe shoes and jewelry and it was a look that I fell in love with . Such a comfy and stylish piece.
Black and White Look pants (sim) jacket (sim)- My attempt at pattern mixing and I think it turned out quite nice adding a little pop of wine with the bag. 




  Pink Floral Look - This skirt was actually part of a 2 piece prom dress . I got rid of the lace crop 
      top because I am 44 after all and added a bright pink button down shirt I was brunch ready .
School Girl Chic  - This look was one of the looks for my collaboration with Kohl's and there " Style for Every Body " campaign I loved the shorter skirt with  the knee socks and boots . It really gave me younger vibe and what girl in her 40's doesn't love that? 



White Dress (sim)- There is nothing like clean white look in the summer months . I loved this dress so much and I got it for $20 so I had to buy the other 3 colors . I added a simple white pumps to complete this classic "White Party " look 
Black and White Off the shoulder - I took another chance with the pattern mixing and added a polka dot skinny scarf . I love this sophisticated look that still allows me to be on trend.



Colorblock Coat (here)- this coat had me at Hello . I mean this coat will make the most simple outfit look fabulous and I love that it would match almost any color in my wardrobe. 
Feathered Top (here) and Culottes (here)- This sassy top had me feeling like a super star and these gorgeous JLO cropped pants made a great combo and when you add a touch of animal print to the mix because leopard makes everything better. 


Faux leather skirt (here) Lace Top (sim)- faux leather and fur on skirt is amazing I added my lace blouse and color block bag to create a classic meets modern look. 
  Polka Dot Skirt and Lace Top - This skirt is perfect for the holiday season and black lace blouse added a little bit of sexy but still keeping is classy. 

Well there you have it my top twelve of 2016 .Which are you favorites ?  I would love to know.




I want to wish you all a very Happy New Year and I thank you so much for your support this year and listening to this Byrdie Chirp :)

XOXO Mary aka Curlybyrdie