I can hardly believe there is like only a week left in 2016!!  This year has just floated by with the quickness but I am ready to close the chapter on this year and start a new one in 2017. 

It is during the holiday season that we as women are faced with that dilemma of what should we wear to usher in the New Year.  I typically gravitate towards a LBD it's always the safest bet but life is way to short to always play safe.. I'm just sayin. . I thought why not go bolder with some with some  red.. not just any red but this fabulous jumpsuit complete with some shoulder.. Let's make 2017 the year to try new things I know I am. 

I love how this jumpsuit is so on trend but classy enough for 40 something mama of two and it's a complete look with minimal effort and girl is all about that life this time of the year . 




                                                              Jumpsuit (sim), Shoes (here)













I added this jumpsuit to the cart shortly after I saw it online at New York and Company I knew it would be a fast seller. This is a piece that is for every season which makes it a justified purchase. I will totally be rocking this fabulous piece with some amazing sandals this summer.

Here are some of my other favorite jumpsuits for every size so we all can Jump into that new year in style and all less than $100 and some much less. 



1.Red Ruffle (here)  2. Sheer Black (here), Red Strapless Plus (here), 6.Blue Culotte (here),
7. Black and White (here), Burgundy Plus (here)

How about it Fashionista's is a jumpsuit an option for your New Year's festivities?  Which one is your favorite? I would love to know. 


       

        As always I want to thank you for stopping by and I want to wish you a very Happy New Year!




    Can you see how excited I am about a starting a fresh New Year or maybe it's the jumpsuit :) 

                                                 XOXO Mary aka Curlybyrdie 

Photo Cred: Erin Byrd aka my sister