It was such a mild November for us in Indiana which I am happy about because this girl is not about that winter life. I am not one of those people that says it doesn't feel like Christmas if there is no snow. I am like good no snow I can actually wear some cute shoes without falling on my behind.   You would think I would be used to it as I have lived in the Hoosier state all my life but the older I get the worse it gets but the thing that can perk up this girl during these bitter days is a super fly coat like this one from my favorite boutique +Eccentric kristoure . 




What I love the most about this coat is that this color block cuteness will go with almost everything in my wardrobe and it's on trend with a classic design and at less than $100 makes me love it even more. I decided to add my blue suede booties and cuffed my favorite high waist jeans from New York and Company that I have on regular rotation. 



                      


                                                Hot Pink on the back oh yes I am in love ! 

       
                        This is coat is one that truly makes a great statement when you walk in!                    
               


                   
                                  Coat (here), Jeans (here), Booties (here), Bag (sim)

              How about you Fashionista's are you loving this color-block coat as much as I do ? You can               get additional savings by using code CHIRPS as a thank you for visiting .  



    As always I want to thank you for stopping by it's always my pleasure and please stay warm :) 


                                                  XOXO - Mary aka Curlybyrdie