As much as I love shopping Black Friday sales there is something perfect about getting deals from the comforts of you own home thank to Cyber Monday!  I wanted to share some great deals on some super cute and affordable items from Kohl's .   Shall we get started?


Click on photos below for details and use code DEALSEEKER for additional 20 %  off and free shipping for every order $25 or more. 


JLO Leopard Skinnies $25.60- I own these pants and love them and this is the lowest I have seen them .



JLO Skinny Jeans- Plus Size $18.00 - I just love the zipper detail of these pants and at only $18.00 plus additional 20% off these pants should definitely be added to the cart.

 
 
 
Chaps Polar Fleece Vest $23.99 - I adore this patterned vest cute option for jeans or even put it over a simple sweater dress
 
 
 
 
 
 
Apt 9 dresses $17.50  - all three of these super cute dresses are only $17.50 reg $50 I love these kind of dresses because you can take the right into spring.

 

 
 

 
 
Plus Size Options- Some very cute options in plus size and all after coupon will be under $25 how sweet is that?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And that is just some of my favorite finds .Did you see any that you will be adding to your closet or buying for a Christmas gift? Don't forget to use the code DEALSEEKER for additional 20% .
 
I thank you for stopping by and happy shopping