I just love the holiday season it seems like everything is so bedazzled and exciting . One of my favorite trends for this time of the year are sequins .  They remind me of the ornaments that my Mom used to make with us.. I used to love taking those stick pins with the sequins and  stick them into this Styrofoam ball and you had a custom made ornament.. an original .  It didn't take much to make us happy back then.   Even though we didn't have a lot of money thinking back to those times I feel oh so rich. 

I have selected some of my favorite sparkly  finds that may help you get through that festive season! So shall we get started with my ornament inspired styles ?


Skirts and Dresses


   Blue Dress -Jcpenney  (here)  plus (here), Black Multi- Kohl's (here), Blue Multi (here), Jcpenney ((here), Ombre Sequin -Kohl's (here)


Top and Jackets
l


Patterned Top -Forever 21 (here), plus (here),  Jacket - H&M (here), Vest - Kohl's (here), Turtleneck H&M (here), Cat tee -H&M (here)

This and That




Black Booties -Nordstrom (here), Top -Kohl's (here), Clutch -H&M (here), Gym Shoes (here), Bag -Kohl's (here),  Wine Boots - Kohl's (here)

Which are your favorites ? If you plan on going out this weekend getting some festive items don't forget your coupons . Jcpenney has $10 off $25 here , Kohl's $10 off $25 here

Happy Shopping! Let me know you are loving the sequin trend?

As always I want to thank you for taking time out your day and stopping by it is greatly appreciated!

                        XOXO - Mary Aka Curlybyrdie