Happy Tuesday !  Yes it's only Tuesday sorry if I reminded anyone that was maybe thinking that it was Wednesday already. This fall weather in Indiana has really been quite delightful for the most part. Now according to the weather man that will not be lasting to much longer.. so I enjoy it while I can.  I have had this dress in my closet for about a year and have worn it twice so I thought this dress is way to cute to be sitting in my back of the closet.. No one puts Baby in the back.. oh sorry I just had a Dirty Dancing flashblack.  Well all of that changed when I got these cute shoes at Charlotte Russe this past weekend for a bargin price I might add.. but that's how I roll.. always has to be a good deal. I realized when I saw these cuties on the clearance rack that I had a belt that would look so cute with this.. and so this look was born. Let me know what you think :) Have a terrific Tuesday Fashionistas


Details
Dress- Kohls - last year
Belt -Kohls Apt 9 $2
Shoes - Charlotte Russe $10
Bracelet-  Sears Kardashian Kollection $5
Ring- Kohls Jlo $5