I said to myself the other day..."Self I need more animal print in my closet!" Now since I am on this shopping challenge I knew that I wouldn't  be getting anymore to soon...but it was the clothes fairy smiled on me and my closet parted and there it was an animal print top I completely forgot about... ( Not really I just cleaned out my closet) . I wanted something to wear with the cream Joe Fresh jeans that I scored at Jcpenny for a bargain price( of course). Nothing screams the weekend like animal print... well that and some type of beverage with vodka in it... :) I hope all you fab ladies have an awesome weekend!

Details
Jeans - Jcpenny Joe Fresh Jeans - $2 .. I got these in the store they were marked $2.97 than 25% off and than I had a coupon :)
Top - Kohl's - last year
Shoes - Material Girl Shoes- $11
Bracelet - Kohl's $6
Necklace - Kohl's J-LO $8