What happened to that 70 plus weather in Indiana? It is cold as crap today.. luckily my daughter and I were smart enough to put some tights on.  I am so thankful that my son's football season is almost over ( between me and you) .. I don't get alot of enjoyment freezing my butt off in the stands :) My look today is a dress that I got to wear for my 40th bday last year and I paired it with this denim jacket that I scored at the goodwill for $4( Woot woot). I was able to convince my Mom to buy this Jones of New York denim jacket for $4 and if you know my Mom that took some convincing.. I'm trying to broaden her fashion horizons.. make her come out the box a little.. next stop animal print!  As most of you know I love stripes I love the color combo of these stripes the camel , grey and black make a versatile piece that can be used many ways. I hope all you fashionistas are keeping warm with this transitional weather.. and to all of those fashionistas that have beautiful weather all year around.. know that I am jealous as heck! Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Dress - Jcpenny Bisou Bisou - last year
Jacket -Arizona Jcpenny - Goodwill $4
Boots- Kohls last year
Bracelet- New York and Company - old
Ring - New York and Company - old