I know they say that you shouldn't wear white after Labor day .. at least that's what everyone said to me growing up!  But after much consideration and reading various blogs and finding looks on Pinterest I decided I would be a rebel and remix this baby.  I love the classic look of this Joe Fresh dress from Jcpennys.(and it was $4..what???). It gives me that whole Martha's Vineyard feel .. like I am going to be out walking on the Kennedy compound :) .. I love taking a basic classic piece and edging it up just a little bit so I added this Rock and Republic booties from Kohl's. I love how reading fashion blogs and following all these fashionista's on Instagram expand my mind as well as my closet! How are you ladies making the transition to Fall. Are you incorporating white into your
wardrobe ?

Dress - Jcpenny Joe Fresh dress - $4
Jacket - Kohls Candies Blazer - last year
Booties- Kohls Rock and Republic- last year
Necklace - Body Central - $2
Bracelet and Ring- New York and Company - old